Location: Salt Lake City, UT
SENIOR FIELD TECHNICIAN
Area code: 801
Tax Term: Full Time
Pay rate: Negotiable
Senior Technician will inspect, repair, test, and troubleshoot environmental process plants and collect data. They will also run the day to day operations of the field operations and maintenance staff with the assistance of the Program Manager.
- System process repair
- Repair electrical and mechanical process equipment
- Testing and troubleshooting of Variable Frequency Drives, Flow Meters, Process Pumps and Plant Automation.
- Emergency on-call requirement and if called respond to facility within 1 hour.
- Management and scheduling of the operations and maintenance staff.
- High school diploma or GED required. Prefer an Associate’s degree from an accredited 2 year technical college or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Prefer experience with process systems, electrical equipment, pumps, motors, and VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drives).
- Must have general PC skills including email, internet, data entry, and Microsoft Excel.
- Prefer HAZWOPER 40 hour, MSHA, CPR/First Aid training.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Must be able to crawl, climb, stand and lift up to 75 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodations. Must be able to pass a fit for duty physical exam.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
- Must be available for regular short term travel and occasionally travel for more than one week at a time.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime, and occasional weekends, holidays and nights.
While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AEEC offers competitive wages with benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability dismemberment, HSA, Flex Spending, 401k, and a 529 college savings plan). Medical, dental and vision benefits start the first of the month following start of full time employment.
AEEC is an award winning CMMI Level 3 and ISO accredited professional services organization with a proven track record of providing technology and engineering solutions to the commercial and federal market since 1995. AEEC provides leading edge of innovative technology solutions to solve customer’s complex business problems. We build long lasting business relationships based upon integrity, resourcefulness, ingenuity, and fully delivering commitments. AEEC possesses the fundamental IT and engineering skills needed to objectively evaluate problems and develop technically sound, cost effective solutions. AEEC has been featured in a Harvard Business School Case Study on the topic of innovation.
Our customers and their missions come first. We want to add value to every engagement. We will demonstrate integrity and responsiveness in all of our business practices. Teamwork and respect for everyone.
To be the best partner to our customers and a great place to work and grow.
Our mission is our customers’ success. We strive to responsively solve our customers’ needs. Our current skills are IT and Engineering services.