Senior Field Technician
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Area code: 801
- Tax Term: Full Time
- Pay rate: Negotiable
Senior Technician will inspect, repair, test, and troubleshoot environmental process plants and collect data. They will also run the day to day operations of the field operations and maintenance staff with the assistance of the Program Manager.
- System process repair
- Repair electrical and mechanical process equipment
- Testing and troubleshooting of Variable Frequency Drives, Flow Meters, Process Pumps and Plant Automation.
- Emergency on-call requirement and if called respond to facility within 1 hour.
- Management and scheduling of the operations and maintenance staff.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply to this position, please click here to apply through ADP.
AEEC is an award winning CMMI Level 3 and ISO accredited professional services organization with a proven track record of providing technology and engineering solutions to the commercial and federal market since 1995. AEEC provides leading edge of innovative technology solutions to solve customer’s complex business problems. We build long lasting business relationships based upon integrity, resourcefulness, ingenuity, and fully delivering commitments. AEEC possesses the fundamental IT and engineering skills needed to objectively evaluate problems and develop technically sound, cost effective solutions. AEEC has been featured in a Harvard Business School Case Study on the topic of innovation.
AEEC Values: Our customers and their missions come first. We want to add value to every engagement. We will demonstrate integrity and responsiveness in all of our business practices. Teamwork and respect for everyone.
AEEC Vision: To be the best partner to our customers and a great place to work and grow.
AEEC Mission: Our mission is our customers’ success. We strive to responsively solve our customers’ needs. Our current skills are IT and Engineering services.
Benefits: AEEC offers competitive wages with benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short term/Long term disability dismemberment, HSA, Flex Spending, 401k, and a 529 college savings plan). Medical, dental and vision benefits start the first of the month following start of full time employment.
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496), and Executive Order 11246. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Kim Hartley at 703-766-4300 or email@example.com.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
AEEC invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting Kim Hartley at 703-766-4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Careers
- High school diploma or GED required. Prefer an Associate’s degree from an accredited 2 year technical college or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Prefer experience with process systems, electrical equipment, pumps, motors, and VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drives).
- Must have general PC skills including email, internet, data entry, and Microsoft Excel.
- Prefer HAZWOPER 40 hour, MSHA, CPR/First Aid training.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Must be able to crawl, climb, stand and lift up to 75 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodations. Must be able to pass a fit for duty physical exam.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
- Must be available for regular short term travel and occasionally travel for more than one week at a time.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime, and occasional weekends, holidays and nights.