TS/SCI Cleared Linux/ ElasticSearch/ Mongo System Administrator
- Location: Reston, VA
- Area code: 703
- Tax Term: Full Time
- Pay rate: Negotiable
AEEC is currently seeking a TS/SCI Cleared Linux/ ElasticSearch/ Mongo System Administrator to support our Federal contract in Reston, VA.
This is a Subject Matter Expert/Functional Expert Level position providing troubleshooting and advanced customer support for Linux (CentOS), MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Apache, SSL, and AWS/Cloud.
Citizenship: US citizenship is required by our Federal customer. All applicants must have an active Top Secret Clearance SCI clearance with a CI polygraph.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496). If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our HR Department at email@example.com or 703-766-4300.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Back to Careers
Required Skills Include:
- Linux (CentOS), MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Apache, SSL, AWS/Cloud technology and administration experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills a must.
- Must be willing to work on site in Reston, VA.
- Must be willing to be on call during non-workday hours and weekends.
- Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends in order to patch or install releases during off-peak hours.
- Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph
- Security+ certification (or equivalent DOD 8570 Compliant Certification)
- High School diploma/ GED plus 12 years of experience (or equivalent).
- Development skills (scripts, Java, UI, etc.).