- Location: Reston, VA
- Area code: 703
- Tax Term: Full Time
- Pay rate: Negotiable
AEEC is currently seeking a TS/SCI Cleared Software Developer to support our Federal contract in Reston, VA. This is a mission-critical, cloud-based application that is used by all levels of IT Management for a major federal agency.
In this role, you will be analyzing complex system requirements to design, develop, and test software that will provide users with a single-page web application with an intuitive UI that feathers team-sourced workflow, interactive graph visualizations, dynamic searching, and custom report generation capabilities.
Support will entail:
- Applying sound software engineering principles to develop code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable, and fault-tolerant
- Documenting specifications and architecture to obtain and maintain the application’s Approval to Operate (ATO)
- Customer support via multiple channels (ie. Phone, Email, and Service Requests)
- Software Process management and control through the Agency’s Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Citizenship: US citizenship is required by our Federal customer. All applicants must have an active Top Secret Clearance SCI clearance and be eligible for a CI polygraph.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496). If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our HR Department at email@example.com or 703-766-4300.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Back to Careers
- Professional experience with Angular.js, Neo4J, or PHP, and graphical database Neo4J (alternative graph database experience can include SparQL GraphQL, Titan, or Gremlin)
- Experience working in Customer Relationship Management Applications (ie SupportWeb, Quality Center, Remedy, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related field of Study and 6+ years of experience as a software developer (or equivalent)
- Active TS/SCI (polygraph preferred)
- Security+ certification (or equivalent DOD 8570 Compliant Certification)
- Experience with CentOS and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Amazon AWS or C2S Cloud environments
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Experience with SSH, SSL, and PKI
- Experience with Software Version Control Systems (ie Gitlab, Redmine, etc.)