RBAC Oracle IDM Engineer
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Area code: 571
- Tax Term: Full Time
- Pay rate: Negotiable
AEEC is currently seeking an RBAC Oracle IDM Engineer with strong testing experience to support our prime Federal contract in Alexandria, VA. The selected person for this position will work in our Alexandria location, walking distance from the client. The person will be an individual contributor, working on a team of five. The team is responsible integration of client applications (over 200) of various architectures into the chosen solution for Role Based Access & Control (RBAC). RBAC is implemented using Oracle’s Identity Management Suite – full stack. IDM implementation also includes an architecture that supports multi-site processing load balancing, and database replication.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience across most, if not all, Orace IDM suite components and have demonstrable experience implementing applications with said components. The individual will also be familiar with various testing techniques and be able to facilitate all team testing needs.
Citizenship: US citizenship is not required for this role; however our customer has a residency requirement for all non-US Citizens that states, “All non-US Citizens must have lived and worked in the US for the last 3 years, consecutively in order to pass the necessary background investigation.” All applicants will be subject to a background investigation and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
To apply to this position, please click here to apply through ADP.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496). If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-766-4300.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Back to Careers
Required Skills Include:
- Strong communication skills
- Independent and team-oriented
- Expert in Oracle IDM installation & integration; the complete suite of related products, not just one or two components
- Expertise in monitoring and maintenance of client Oracle IDM environments (all of the following components - OAM, OAAM, OIM, OUD, ODSEE, BIP, Oracle DP, OIA, OIF, OEM)
- Expertise in problem identification, troubleshooting and resolution of client Oracle IDM environments
- Expertise in configuration changes/project work in client Oracle IDM components
- Expertise in bundle patch upgrades for Oracle IDM components without breaking existing API-based integrations
- Performance tuning Oracle IDM components as necessary to provide a stable environment
- UNIX/Linux troubleshooting skills
- Expertise with Web servers, particularly Apache 2.2+
- Expertise with applications servers, particularly Weblogic servers
- Oracle Database skills and knowledge of SQL commands
- Expert with the use of Oracle Advances Customer Service (ACS) best practices and able to integrate those best practices into an existing environment without interruption to ongoing integration and production efforts
- Application knowledge and experience utilizing suite of products and capable of implementing best practices in existing environment that access the Oracle IDM product suite via API and RESTful services
- Extensive software testing experience
- Java development experience