PRISM Help Desk Specialist
- Location: Rockville, MD
- Area code: 301
- Tax Term: Full Time
- Pay rate: Negotiable
AEEC is currently seeking a Tier 1 PRISM Help Desk Support Specialist to support our prime Federal contract in Rockville, MD. As a member of the Help Desk Team, you will be the primary interface for the Federal Agency’s end users of the PRISM procurement/acquisition system. In this role, you will:
- need to quickly grasp and learn the system and interface effectively with the end user community.
- be responsible for ensuring that 100% of all user generated issues, change/enhancement requests, and usage questions are logged into the ticket tracking system and resolved in a timely manner.
As your experience grows there will be opportunity for new challenges and career advancement.
Specific tasks for this role include:
- User account maintenance (password resets).
- PRISM application support via email and phone.
- Record all customer support tickets in RT ticket system.
- Submit tickets to PRISM’s applications hosting site.
- Provide training and deskside support to users.
Citizenship: US citizenship is required by our Federal customer. All applicants will be required to submit a background investigation application prior to beginning work and must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496). If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our HR Department at email@example.com or 703-766-4300.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Back to Careers
Required Skills Include:
- Must have excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience using PRISM/ Agency-specific procurement application system, Ticket System and provide Help Desk Support to end users.
- Ability to train users is preferred