Oracle Fusion Middleware SME
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Area code: 571
- Tax Term: Full Time
- Pay rate: Negotiable
AEEC is currently seeking an Oracle Fusion Middleware SME to support our prime Federal contract in Alexandria, VA.
The primary duties for this role will be to work with our existing Oracle Identity Access Management Team to plan an Oracle Identity Management (IDM) middleware product upgrade/ESS upgrade from 11g to 12c.
Citizenship: US citizenship is not required. Applicant must have valid working authorization and must meet our client’s residency requirements, which state that all non-US Citizens must have lived and worked in the US for the last 24 months, consecutively. All applicants will be required to submit a background investigation application prior to beginning work and must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply to this position, please visit https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19224712
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496). If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our HR Department at email@example.com or 703-766-4300.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Back to Careers
Required Skills Include:
- Experienced in authentication and authorization requirements and various schemes and best practices available in the industry
- Experience with designing and implementing single sign-on solutions for large scale multi-product systems.
- Experience with enterprise wide SSO implementation involving attributes/role based authorization model.
- Experience integrating Oracle Middleware Identity and Access Management with Oracle Databases to implement role based access control authorization model.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware Products including:
- Oracle Identity and Access Manager
- Oracle Access Manager
- Oracle Identity Analytics
- Oracle WebCenter
- Must have Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) experience.
- Focus on Oracle Internet directory (OID) and Oracle virtual directory (OVD) experience.
- WebLogic and Web Services experience
- Oracle fusion middleware experience including: Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle SOA
Desired skills include:
- Experience with Java APIs and different frameworks
- experience integrating with Access Management (Oracle Access Manager)
- SAML – security assertion markup language