- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Area code: 801
- Tax Term: Full Time
- Pay rate: Negotiable
Field Technician will inspect, repair, test, and troubleshoot equipment within environmental process plants. The technician will also be responsible for data collection and process documentation.
- System process repair
- Repair electrical and mechanical process equipment
- Testing and troubleshooting of Variable Frequency Drives, Flow Meters, Process Pumps and other electrical components.
- Collect site specific operation data.
- Emergency on-call requirement and if called respond to facility within 1 hour.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply to this position, please click here to apply through ADP.
AEEC is a Federal Contractor and agrees to comply with all provisions set forth in Equal Employment Opportunity, Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212 of the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A (Executive Order 13496). If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-766-4300.
AEEC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Back to Careers
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have at least 4 or more years of relevant experience.
- Prefer experience with process systems and or electrical circuits.
- Good mechanical background and attention to detail is a must.
- Must have general PC skills including email, internet, data entry, and Microsoft Excel.
- Prefer HAZWOPER 40 hour, MSHA, CPR/First Aid training.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Must be able to crawl, climb, stand and lift up to 75 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodations. Must be able to pass a fit for duty physical exam.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
- Must be available for regular short term travel and occasionally travel for more than one week at a time.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime, and occasional weekends, holidays and nights.